Our family life in the tropics. Lots of music, art, gardening, cooking, traveling, ponderings, and joy. Creating memories, traditions
and hopefully some humor. Trying to give back as well.

January 18, 2012

corner view~black and white

Very few things in life are black and white.

Except this photo, and the man on it, and the life that was to come, which seeing twenty years ago, slowly changed my life. 
It was on the cover of a tape that a friend gave me those twenty years ago.  (remember tapes?)
The rest is history.

15 comments:

Heather said...

I know I should know the answer, but who is that?

flowtops said...

Theresa, what a lovely shot! I can see what made you fall for him.

Nicki

likeschocolate said...

Wow! 20 years! That is so exciting!

Joyce said...

This bw photos does tell a love story! xo

Karyn Taylor-Moore said...

What a lovely post . . . and a lovely photograph!

nadine paduart said...

some history, theresa, and quite a lovely photo there too!
n♥

swig said...

how positive he looks! a beautiful picture! greetings from far away

Unknown said...

B&W photos have always something!

Elizabeth said...

Sweet --

Menthe Blanche said...

Beautiful picture full of feelings.

Francesca said...

I think the roots of our family are in black and white too :)

Kristin said...

this picture is a great memory. Love the bw.

Mezzamay said...

I'm intrigued...Is that your hubby?

;) said...

Mysterious...

Redeker said...

20 years goes fast!!
what a lovely photo!

also your post about the retrait, it looks nice!