I got to unplug from my life and duties for three nights and three days and hop on a plane for a trip and have some chai at Starbucks in the airport and stay with friends at their gorgeous botanical garden and home and get spoiled and treated for all of my meals cooked by loving hands from foods picked from the land and rest and meditate and think and wander and take photos and pray and laugh and help out a little and make new friends and think positive thoughts...
...all the while knowing that my children were in good hands back home with their daddy.
It was just what I needed.


3 comments:
It's just what I need, too. Where do I sign up?
Lucky you! Amazing location! I don't think I could pass up that opportunity either.
Just what we all need : Paradise.
Post a Comment