Homemade apple pies, a welcome cloudy afternoon, a freshly painted new screen door, Annabel making red sauce, local rainbow in town, table set for guests, freshly squeezed limeaid with agave nectar, and Dario's painting reflected in Gary's piano, the sounds of the instrument echoing throughout our home.
These days, these are the signs of home.


15 comments:
There's nothing about a cozy home when there's rough weather outside!
they're good signs, theresa!
it looks so sweet
A beautiful setting! Living under palm trees - and I imagine very beautiful.
looks like thanksgiving will be a piece of cake! or pie!
The apple pie look amazing!
Lovely -- interesting how the East Coast right now looks so very different!
A lovely place, your home! I'd love to live where there are palm trees!
Theresa, this is just the vision of the home sweet home I have, cozy & lively ! thank you for sharing some pieces" of your Home :)
Lots of yummy food in your home! Great pictures and the picture of the rainbow above the palm trees is beautiful :)
i love the bold color of the screen door!
d
great images ! great signs of home !!
here is mine ...http://bonnie-simple-beauty.blogspot.com/2011/11/corner-view-home-sweet-home.html
Looks like a good home to me.
Nicki
I love the front door!
you've named us a few priceless sentiments about your ecclectic home♥home. i like that!
n
Post a Comment