Our family life in the tropics. Lots of music, art, gardening, cooking, traveling, ponderings, and joy. Creating memories, traditions
and hopefully some humor. Trying to give back as well.

November 20, 2011

art and amma

I try to get my kids working in the studio with me as much as possible.  It always works best when I paint along with them, when the join me once I have begun.  They are like moths to a flame.

We leave soon for a trip to California, to one of my most favorite places on earth.  We are all going this year, to spend some days with Amma.

I will miss corner view this week, but I hope you have fun and I will be back.

2 comments:

Francesca said...

we too are traveling!
I know how important it is to you and your family to spend some days with Amma.
happy travels!

Joyce said...

I think of you and Amma everytime I walk by my dried flowers. :) Enjoy your visit to California. Safe travels my friend. xo