I promised myself that I will post all photos from our summer trip before December is over!
Before we returned to the US we spent a final few days in Paris. Because well, okay I'll admit it, I needed my meringue fix.
So we took the kids out to eat, walked around town, of course visited the Eiffel Tower, bought a few postcards, and ate at a great Indian restaurant. One day the kids were tired and they stayed behind in our hotel watching movies and recording music, while Gary and I ventured to a Rodin art museum with indoor and outdoor exhibits. When we left it was raining, but that didn't dampen our spirits. In fact I got a couple of umbrellas from the front desk and off we went. It was pure magic, but silly me, I didn't bring my camera so I can't share.
Sky marveled at the cheese shops. Annabel found her dream car, complete with the perfect color. We all absorbed the sights, smells and sounds of Paris, one last time. And then said Au revoir...






No comments:
Post a Comment