Wow. It used to be that I was the mommy of babies. I think some of you can relate!
I just watched videos of the births of my second two children. (The first birth was so fast we didn't get video).
It was really touching to see these. They brought me right back. To how it was, to the sweetness of a new baby, to the wonderful support I felt from my husband, family and friends. To how special it was for the older children to welcome their siblings.
What an amazing blessing and honor it is to be a mother.



11 comments:
yes, indeed.
Amen! And these pictures are beautiful. :)
X
I am a very happy mother too, it's fun, it encourages and challenges me. This is a very special and beautiful time.
The last two photos are brilliant. I love it.
Time might have slipped away but you all look just the same as yesterday- beautiful! xo
Precious moments. I know it goes by way too fast.
well said, Theresa, it is an amazing blessing and honor to be a mother.
i love going back through the baby photos ! i love your black and white ones ...
here is where the time has gone for me ... http://bonnie-simple-beauty.blogspot.com/2011/11/corner-view-was-created-by-jane-at.html
This is very touching Theresa ! I hava goosebumps !
I couldn't play along this Wednesday because a blogpost takes some time I don't have this week but I enjoy everyone's post.
Love never ages.
Wishing you more, always.
no comment, actually.
you've captured it all!
n♥
aaaaaaw. look at you lot.x
Lovely! You have beautiful children!
Post a Comment