Our family life in the tropics. Lots of music, art, gardening, cooking, traveling, ponderings, and joy. Creating memories, traditions
and hopefully some humor. Trying to give back as well.

May 11, 2011

corner view~motion

When I search through my photo archives for images of motion I find two themes: people and water.
Sometimes I find people in motion in water.

Speaking of motion, movement...We are getting ready for a big trip to many places for many months.  I have not stopped moving for a while, because I am so busy.

I look forward to "the art of doing nothing."  This will happen when we hit Italian soil in 48 days, not that I am counting!

BTW, can anyone find Spongebob in these shots? 

14 comments:

Li + Belle said...

Oh yes, I have found Spongebob:). I like photos of people at sea, and especially children can play right on the sea.

likeschocolate said...

Motion is life and full of life is these children. Have a happy week! Are you just counting down the days till you go to Europe?

nadine paduart said...

oh my... traveling at hand? i hope you continue blogging about that, now, won't you?
i am actually quite enthralled by those rolling waves. it would be moving water for me then, hey?
n♥

PoetessWug said...

People and water are my favorite things to watch too! :-) Have a good time getting ready for Italy!

Joyce said...

love the smiles of your motions! sounds like a very exciting trip/s coming up. i look forward to hearing all about your adventures. xo

l i s e said...

nice motions!
keep on moving happily

KathyA said...

Yes, I spot him!! Ciao!

Don said...

Spongebob is hovering...I hope you have a great trip!

swig said...

I love specially the first one. beautiful colors and children!

Francesca said...

48 days - I would be counting too:)! Hope our paths can cross somehow!

shayndel said...

Happy preparations for your travels!
Hearts and people and water go well together in your joyous photos;))

flowtops said...

Italy sounds like a heavenly place to rest for a while.

I like the balloon shot. So fun, big balloons.

Francesca said...

So frustrating, none of my comments on Blogger have been saved - I guess part of the huge hiccups Blogger's been having these day! I hope we can somehow get together.

soisses-dasleben said...

i take a look in your cv-round. like your interpretation...

;) dani