Little miss songwriter recorded a single this year. In her first real bigtime studio. Gary produced her. I came along to take photos and marvel in the magic of the creative process. There were several harmony parts that Sky sang. She had prerecorded them on her computer, and she brought the song along, listened to it, muted the other parts and recorded them again. Unbelievable to my mind. Then they added some strings and viola! The engineer (who rather resembles Grandfather Twilight, remember that kid's book?) was awesome.
I will share it on this blog once we make it into a video. So stay tuned!


5 comments:
This is wonderful news!! I am so happy for Miss "Songbird"!! I can't wait to hear it. xo
What a blessing to have such a talented daughter!
Amazing to have such talent at so young at age -- and equally wonderful is that she's been able to continually develop it!
Cute and dedicated. She's amazing indeed.
Sounds exciting! I can't wait to hear it. And that totally looks like Grandfather Twilight!
Post a Comment