Does anyone see the fingernail moon? I took that shot with my cell phone! Where we are there are no shortage of gorgeous evening skies. This series reminds me of a phrase from one of my daughter's songs, "God's painting in the sky." Because how else could these be so beautiful?
Thanks to Wanderchow for this theme. Next week's theme is my favorite actor, and speaking of this little songbird, it comes from Skylar.






29 comments:
Oh these are beautiful skies! So very lovely. I have the moon in my Corner View too. :)
What a fun theme Sky chose for next week! You live in a great place for truly wonderful evening skies.
now i've seen it, oh fingernail moon, that mighty cell phone of yours!
evening skies are something, aren't they? just this morning i lay thinking in my bed; so glad to having gotten closer to the skies in my temporary bedroom under a skylight. not that i already see those skies yet, but just the anticipation ...
wee hee, no shortage of beautiful skies there indeed.
mobile phones are great for pics. most of mine are telephotos ;)
what a grand colors!!
love it, here it was mostly greyish!!
have a lovely day!
Beautiful series of photos! The last one is just stunning!
Oooooooo! So beautiful! And is that the moon in the 4th photo?
amazing skies ... happy CV day !!
The pink sky is marvelous!
Gorgeous where you are, enjoy!!!
Your photos are really beautiful. Impossible to choose the sky I prefer ;) You make my day. I love to photography the sky... I often do it...
Sky is the limit ;)
Absolutely beautiful skies, especially the last one! If you would paint it like this some viewer would say "it's exaggerated" ;)
You are very lucky. Not only are you witnessing all these beautiful skies, you also have kept the ability to appreciate them. Lovely!
I love that fourth photo with the moon !!! so gorgeous ! you shot that on your phone ?!?! amazing !!
My CORNER VIEW is up now too !
love these
These skies are beautiful!
what beautiful skies. I really do like the one with the moon. gorgeous!
My participation is posted! Good week. Virginia.
God is a great Painter :)
Oh my stars! These are beautiful- in some of the photos it reminds me of rebirth. Yes he is one great artist to paint something so breath taking. xo
They're SO pretty! Makes me miss paradise!
It's an embarrassment of riches!
i was going to say we might have to have a run-off between yours and lise's skies but then i saw your last one and well....NEVER MIND!
HOMERUN!
God's paintings indeed! And captured with the help of a photographer with an excellent eye :)
Wow - that is the place to view magnificent skies for sure! Enjoy...
Wow - what amazingly gorgeous skies! I see that sliver of a silver moon... lovely.
Wow! What a collection!
oh ! i love evening skys. and yours are gorgeous!
(ps am a bit upset I didnt get my act together and joined it... )
amazing collection of skies!!
Heavenly! And I saw the fingernail! I have never heard that before!
Post a Comment