Our family life in the tropics. Lots of music, art, gardening, cooking, traveling, ponderings, and joy. Creating memories, traditions
and hopefully some humor. Trying to give back as well.

February 27, 2011

i remember when rock was young...

...me and Susie had so much fun.

Took the kids to see Elton John and they were wowed.  And so were we.

7 comments:

Natalie, the Chickenblogger said...

Sweet, mesmerized faces.

Andrea @ little buckles said...

Lucky you - I would love to see Elton John. I remember seeing Paul McCarntney at a festival once and he was amazing.

RosaMaría said...

you are very cool parents, and that is great!!

KathyA said...

How exciting! I'd have been wowed, too!

Francesca said...

What a super event to share with your kids.

Joyce said...

Sounds like a lot of fun for everyone! I like Elton John too. xo

Elizabeth said...

Oh, wow. How fun!