...is my favorite color, although it makes me happy, not blue at all. I love all the shades of this beautiful color.
To continue with corner view next week, please see Francesca. She will be choosing topics and hosting in Jane's absence. Thanks Francesca! It has been fun hosting you all, and I will still be part of CV :)






20 comments:
I love the color blue too.
thanks for hosting CV!
beautiful blue images ... and thank you for the time you have been hosting cv :)
You live in the right place then, there's so much blue all around you!
Love the tee (and the house)!
You've been a lovely host, Theresa. Thank you.
Lovely blues!Thanks for hosting Theresa!
I love the barn/home!! With all the beautiful shades of blue around you, I can see how it would make you happy.
Thank you Theresa for hosting for all of these months. You did a super duper job! Also, another thank you to Francesca for taking over the reins. Thank you, thank you girls!!! xo
Definitely my favorite color -- that aqua blue!
Nice set of blues Theresa... and thank you for your time hosting corner view :^)
Beautiful blue, not 'blue', images!
It's a funny blue !
Blue is my favorite color as well -- its many shades. Your photos are lovely --
yep, blue can be just perfect. cooling...
well, it's a cheers to you for the hosting, and till corner view, my friend!
n♥
Love your pictures of blue! And blue also makes me happy, especially blue sky and blue sea! :)
Thank you for hosting CV!!
I can see why blue would be your favorite color! Your eye picks out beautiful blue moments! I especially enjoyed the water!
These are beautiful soft blues!
...and thanks for hosting!!
Thanks for being a host with so much Aloha!
beautiful blues !
mucho blue. all sorts, really.
missed cv again this week but shall try and play along next week.
was busy promoting tables and stuff. go have a look, if you feel like it.
Beautiful! And I love the blue with that fabulous red hair!!! So cute!
one of my favorites too!
love your photos, want to have summer days!
Post a Comment