As I mentioned in May I am now the artist management person for our family company Marksland Entertainment.
In addition to traveling this past month and staying in seven different places to date, we have been doing a social marketing campaign with a creative team to try to get Gary's music out into the world and create a buzz. Up until now, he has been a very low profile songwriter. I am now trying to get his songs into TV and movies, as well as sung by artists who don't write their own material.
Some of you are my friends on facebook, so you may have seen this, but here it is for all of you nonfacebookers :) -- Gary's first official music video of his song A Whisper Can Change the World. This was the title track on Gary's last CD, released in 2007. We want feedback. Honesty is appreciated, as we are just beginning the video making process with a team of people.
We are also finishing Gary's new CD, "From Here." We are making several more music videos with our creative team, and the next video will be a song from the new CD. Stay tuned for a giveaway of "From Here."
Also the kids are all beginning their acting "careers." We are returning to Hollywood in two weeks for them to do advanced boot camp with this guy. We are also going to meet with some music biz people for Gary...
Annabel, by the way, is in heaven. Her dream is to be an actress.
The other two are really excited too.
Hope you are all well. Sorry I haven't had as much time to visit you all, but I haven't forgotten you. See you all on corner view. This next one will be a challenge.

5 comments:
so many projects! I'd love to leave feedback on youtube, but I don't really want to register - I've already got too many passwords and usernames and shared info ...
Good Luck! I have some friends in Oregon who are in the music industry, but on a small scale. You should check out the name Skye Pixton. Her whole family is really musical.
Wow it sounds great! Good luck to all your family :)
wow. i'm so rooting for your family and for you! and you are the anchor of your family.
wow! that is pretty excyting!!
Post a Comment