Our family life in the tropics. Lots of music, art, gardening, cooking, traveling, ponderings, and joy. Creating memories, traditions
and hopefully some humor. Trying to give back as well.

July 14, 2010

gratitude

Today is my birthday.

So far this summer I have gotten to see friends, family, Amma, visit beautiful and inspiring places, and generally enjoy our travels wherever we have gone.  I will be posting more about the various adventures we have had as I get time.  But for now, for today, I just want to reflect and appreciate what a great life I have had and am having.

I am blessed, and I am grateful.

That's the best birthday present I could ever get.  I am happy.

11 comments:

Tree Huggin Momma said...

Happy Birthday! A life lived is the best gift ever.

KathyA said...

And I'm happy for you! Happy Birthday!! ♫♫!

RosaMarĂ­a said...

Hapy happy birthday Theresa! you deserve a happy life! you are beautiful person outside and inside!

Conny said...

Happy Birthday Teresa. :>) I hope that everyone is extra kind to you on your special day. Cheers ~

tikjewit said...

Congrats you happy, blessed and grateful woman!! Enjoy !

Skylar said...

Happy Birthday, Mommy!

Cobalt Violet said...

May this year be filled with joy beyond your wildest dreams!

Happy Birthday!

Francesca said...

Happy birthday Theresa!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful picture and beautiful sentiments : )

Victoria said...

Happy birthday! :)

Nihal said...

Ah am I too late not to accept my Birthday Wishes for you? Happy Happiest Birthday to you Theresa, may you have a wonderful year in health, happiness and love:)
"Dogumgunun kutlu olsun, Theresa" Ohh wishes in turkish:)