Our family life in the tropics. Lots of music, art, gardening, cooking, traveling, ponderings, and joy. Creating memories, traditions
and hopefully some humor. Trying to give back as well.

July 23, 2010

giveaway: from here cd

Ladies and gentlemen!
We are doing a different kind of giveaway of Gary's new CD, "From Here."

1.  All you have to do is post a comment on YouTube about this song (you need a Youtube account to do that)...and give a thumbs up if you like!  By doing this everyone will get a free CD!

2.  If you also mention this giveaway on your blog we will send you two CDs - "From Here" and "A Whisper Can Change the World."

The CD has a combination of original rock songs, ballads, even a bluesey tune.  There is a surprise at the end.  Sky did the graphics, with a tad bit of input from us.


 Hope everyone has a great weekend.

5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I have minimal access to a computer, but I will try to enter at some point! Thanks for the giveaway --

Cherry B said...

This sounds fabulous-- thanks for letting me know! I like your style of marketing :)

Nihal said...

Hi Theresa,
We are celebrating 3rd year anniversary of Youtube blockage in my country:( Unfortunately there is no access for us (locals) to YT, sorry. I would like to talk about Gary's music but from today this waterbirdie (=me) is taking break for swimming (=summer vacation).
Giving you and him my best wishes and very good luck. Tell your husband to come to Istanbul, because the City is much more magic and all about WATER:)

Have a great weekend and wonderful summer~

angelina said...

count me in theresa, i love musical families!!xx

Valerie said...

oh ! I don't dare to play... but I'd like to take this oppportunity to tell you how much I enjoy one of your husband 's CDs I own and often play in my car !
I'm off to listen to the song :)