Our family life in the tropics. Lots of music, art, gardening, cooking, traveling, ponderings, and joy. Creating memories, traditions
and hopefully some humor. Trying to give back as well.
July 7, 2010
corner view~saturday
Our kids love their cousins. It's pretty rare that I get to spend a Saturday with my sister and her family, as we live far away from her. Now that we are visiting family in beautiful upstate New York, staying in a great house for a few weeks, complete with a pool, this is what I got to do last Saturday. No photos, but I jumped in on this hot day and gave the kids some impromptu swimming lessons as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Waaay cool. If I had access to a pool on Saturdays that's definitely where I'd be found. Glad the kids are having fun with their cousins, making memories.
Any games of Marco Polo?
Wonderful to spend time with family!
Perfect way to spend a Saturday.
Great watery fun for a hot summer day... wonder what the kids are chuckling about in the first pic ;-)
ohhhh! these are great. my only complaint is that you guys didn't stop by the city so that i could meet you in person. xoxo
Post a Comment