Our family life in the tropics. Lots of music, art, gardening, cooking, traveling, ponderings, and joy. Creating memories, traditions
and hopefully some humor. Trying to give back as well.

June 1, 2010

corner view~from where i'm sitting

From where I sit...

...packing for a trip away from home.

...And remembering a sweet, peaceful moment with my husband, when we had dinner out a couple of weeks ago, with this view.  He is gone already, on biz, we meet him in a few days.  I am appreciating him.  I was so stressed getting ready for this big trip tonight and he called and made me laugh.  He's the best.


Now, back to packing...

P.S. If anyone is interested in meeting me and Amma in northern California or Los Angeles, we will be at her programs in both of those places.  Let me know.  

For more views of people around the world see the sidebar here.

10 comments:

jane said...

have a wonderful time!

Francesca said...

It'll be a great trip!

tikjewit said...

Enjoy your trip!

RosaMarĂ­a said...

have great time!!!

liza said...

I love the red suitcase! And the dinner view. Not long before you see your husband! Have a wonderful time.

KathyA said...

Love the photos of CALI!

Victoria | Hibiscus Bloem said...

Enjoy your trip and getting back together with your man.

;) said...

I mentally meet you in Amma ;)

And, nice place !

SARO Arabic said...

Beautiful view, beautiful husband. Enjoy your trip, the stress of going on vacation is fun.

sarapirat said...

enjoy your adventure!