the first photo is really lovely! looks like all of you are having great time in LA!
Comedic - maybe; heart warming - definitely.
I LOVE photo #1!
I love the tender moment between you and your husband, in that first photo. And the last with your son wearing his shades is just precious. You have a beautiful family.
Looks like a relaxing vacation. All the pictures are great; one can really feel the love in the picture of you and Mark. :>)
It looks like LA for sure! Beautiful family :^)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
the first photo is really lovely! looks like all of you are having great time in LA!
Comedic - maybe; heart warming - definitely.
I LOVE photo #1!
I love the tender moment between you and your husband, in that first photo.
And the last with your son wearing his shades is just precious. You have a beautiful family.
Looks like a relaxing vacation. All the pictures are great; one can really feel the love in the picture of you and Mark. :>)
It looks like LA for sure! Beautiful family :^)
Post a Comment