Our family life in the tropics. Lots of music, art, gardening, cooking, traveling, ponderings, and joy. Creating memories, traditions
and hopefully some humor. Trying to give back as well.

June 18, 2010

corner view~daily

photos by Gary Marks

Sorry this is late.  We are still on vacation in Los Angeles.  I have had limited access to my computer until today :)
In my world daily continues to be riddled with spontaneity, which the Santa Monica Pier was teeming with last Sunday.  I am also posting this to remind me to get my daily exercise... That day I did.  Yes, that's me in the bottom shot.

6 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Wow! Is that you on the beam? Also, did you see your beautiful family on the video that is posted at the Los Angeles Times newspaper site?

SARO Arabic said...

Wow, I am impressed.

Francesca said...

I'm impressed. Will I be able to do that too if I get my daily exercise:)?
Will you post a link of the video Elizabeth is referring to?

liza said...

Are you kidding me??!! I've never been able to do a hand stand in my life, let alone on a beam! Amazing.

KathyA said...

I think you've really captured LA in that photo!

RosaMaría said...

wow! enjoy your time there!