Our family life in the tropics. Lots of music, art, gardening, cooking, traveling, ponderings, and joy. Creating memories, traditions
and hopefully some humor. Trying to give back as well.

September 5, 2009

back to gardening







I was quite thrilled to return home to a garden where many plants had grown so much! The tulsis have tripled in size, the papayas are enormous trees now and we will be enjoying their fruits in a month or so. I never cease to be amazed by the miracle of life and growth. A garden and children, they are the best reminders, don't you agree?

6 comments:

Francesca said...

I've never seen a papaya plant!

;) said...

I'm not Voltaire, but I think doing some gardening is wonderful and important ! Wonderful plants ;) and pics !!!

gardenmama said...

Wow how incredible to have a papaya plant in your yard!!

jane said...

yes! i agree!

Skylar said...

I can't wait to eat them when they're ripe!!

-Sky

Leanne said...

Mmm delicious papaya...and tulsi!