Our family life in the tropics. Lots of music, art, gardening, cooking, traveling, ponderings, and joy. Creating memories, traditions
and hopefully some humor. Trying to give back as well.

September 30, 2009

corner view~white






In the last few months I have done some globetrotting. Here are some of the gorgeous white flowers I have come across. Click on here for more 'White' Corner Views inspired by, Natsumi, and coordinated by Jane.

11 comments:

likeschocolate said...

Lovely flowers! I bet the smell heavenly. Welcome home!

likeschocolate said...

Oops , I don't think my comment stuck! Welcome Home! Love the photos!

Joyce said...

beautiful white flowers!! xoxo

Dorte said...

Lovely selection of white flowers!

jane said...

i can almost smell them! beautiful! besos!

Bonnie said...

oh so pretty ! i love such pretty white flowers !!

Francesca said...

I like it how during your summer globetrotting you always had an eye for flowers.

liza said...

These are so beautiful, T.! Thank you.

Ritva said...

white flowers, my favorite!
thanks!

la ninja said...

pretty. I'll have to show some of the ones in my balcony before they all disappear. thx.

Jeannette said...

So so pretty! Would love to have a garden with all these in them.
Have a great Sunday, Jeannette