




In the rhythm of our life September is a time to feel reoriented back home after having been away for the entire summer. We have always left our tropical world in early June to travel to the U.S. mainland and see our families. We usually return sometime in August. So by September the kids are back at school and we are settling into a family routine - with regular meals, chores, homework, gardening, songwriting, story writing, new movies to watch, and, of course, down time.
We have been home for twenty four days. Today I finally took some time to take photos to show you our world in the autumn. I went to a sleepy, remote, beachfront town about ten minutes from our more suburban, developed area. The oceanfront stone church (sans cross) was founded in 1832. I appreciated being able to do this, it slowed me down and made me focus on a place special to me, close to where I live. I realized I haven't taken my children here in years. And I should again.
For more Corner Views:
jane, ladybug-zen, ian, bonnie, esti, sophie, cele, modsquad,caitlin, joyce, ani, kim, a day that is dessert, natsumi, epe, kaylovesvintage, trinsch, c.t., jeannette, outi, ritva, francesca, state of bliss, jennifer, dana, denise, cabrizette, bohemia girl, dianna, isabelle, amber, a girl in the yellow shoes, mister e, janis, kari, jgy, skymring, elizabeth, audrey, allison, lise, cate, victoria, crescent moon, erin, otli, ida, caroline, lisa, dorte, kimmie, la lune dans le ciel, nicola, malo, vanessa, britta, april, b, kyndale samantha, karen, kristina, dorit, goldensunfamily, sophie, janet, mcgillicutty, desiree, travelingmama, aimee, sunnymama, amanda, ali, jenell, britta, juanita, pamela, inna, daan, myrtille, cris, ibb, susi, jodi, lily, gillian, athena, pienduzz, latisha, clairette, kelleyn, iris, demara, mus, ninja, guusje, di, sammi, theresa, cherry b
11 comments:
absolutely gorgeous! where are you? i mean, i know it´s paradise... besos! p.s. i know what you mean- i notice so much more now.
gorgeous pictures - it does look like a tropical paradise!!
WOW very beautiful!! xoxo
What a beautiful place to reorient oneself!
Wow! I can't imagine living near all that. You are blessed.
beautiful ! looks like a great place to live !!
beautiful view!
happy september!
what a lovely place to come home to .......
welcome back to the good old september routines but it looks like I'd have trouble sticking to them should I live in such a fab place.
good luck! :)
Beautiful - what a different, but lovely September it will be where you are :)
A magic place ! Thanks for sharing.. I hope your children can go to this paradise soon...
Post a Comment