This is all of us back in December. It's our very first family selfie.
Today is Easter Sunday, a day of new beginnings. It seems apropos to think about new beginnings now. Sky will be deciding about college this month. Then in a few months we will be embarking on a big adventure, moving the family to a new place in California for the fall! We found a great housing situation in an area with top public schools. The colleges Sky is considering attending are all in California. I am going to start a new travel blog soon. I will continue writing this one as well. We will be releasing Annabel's first album of original songs very soon. Shawn is now playing baseball in the major leagues. And...I got a brand new computer, and I love it. My old one was so slow, this one is so much faster.
Life just keeps evolving. Cheers everyone, and Happy Easter!
3 comments:
This sounds like great news and changes. Will you miss Hawai?
All alike ... for me here in a small town in Bavaria both sounds very tempting to life.
And I'm looking forward to your travel blog.
What exciting news! We are going to California this summer, but not to move though I do miss my homestate. I am so excited I can't stand it! I am excited to show my children all the places I hung out as a child before we moved to Alaska.
oh, wow!
are you moving for good?
Post a Comment