Our family life in the tropics. Lots of music, art, gardening, cooking, traveling, ponderings, and joy. Creating memories, traditions
and hopefully some humor. Trying to give back as well.

April 28, 2015

prom portraits

To be eighteen years old with your life just beginning to take off.   What a blessing, what a time.  Sky and I had fun finding the perfect ensemble for her final high school dance, just in the nick of time.

It was a low key night for her, but it was just fine that way.  That's how she does things these days.

She is a true beauty, my Sky, beautiful inside and out.  

I adore my girl.

5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Wow. What a beautiful young woman she has become! It's not all that surprising, though, given her genes and how beautiful she's always been -- both inside and out!

Francesca said...

what a beautiful set of photos of your beautiful girl! as i look at them, i smile thinking of how many snippets of her growing up i got through your photos and blog, and her own. i still remember when she had her hair cut short!
i'd say you found the perfect, dreamy dress to say goodbye to one stage of life, and dance into the next.

Sally Tharpe Rowles said...

Very beautiful indeed!

Cobalt Violet said...

Wow, she really is a beauty. I can't believe how grown up she is! I guess I have been going on your blog for a long time now!!! :)
Hope she had a great time!!! Lovely dress! LOVE the neckline with the lace!

likeschocolate said...

I didn't even recognized here! She is a woman. Beautiful !