We drove across the Golden Gate Bridge, the fog beckoning us on to the city's turquoise skies. It was cool and crisp and the air was filled with excitement. We parked near Fisherman's Wharf and walked around, taking in the sights. We got some clam chowder for a snack and then headed to Ghirardelli square. They gave us big samples of chocolate there. We saw many street musicians and even a mime, colorful boats, beautiful Bay views, and sourdough bread animal sculptures. The seagulls flew overhead, searching for food. We took the kids out to dinner. I had a large crab and ate the entire thing myself, although I did share a few bites with the kids. Soon I write will be about our special nighttime event from this same day.
Our family life in the tropics. Lots of music, art, gardening, cooking, traveling, ponderings, and joy. Creating memories, traditions
and hopefully some humor. Trying to give back as well.
October 27, 2013
san francisco
We drove across the Golden Gate Bridge, the fog beckoning us on to the city's turquoise skies. It was cool and crisp and the air was filled with excitement. We parked near Fisherman's Wharf and walked around, taking in the sights. We got some clam chowder for a snack and then headed to Ghirardelli square. They gave us big samples of chocolate there. We saw many street musicians and even a mime, colorful boats, beautiful Bay views, and sourdough bread animal sculptures. The seagulls flew overhead, searching for food. We took the kids out to dinner. I had a large crab and ate the entire thing myself, although I did share a few bites with the kids. Soon I write will be about our special nighttime event from this same day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
Yes, SF is such a wonderful and unique town. Happy you were able to share that with the children.
Post a Comment