This is another one of my girl's songs from her new album. The title, "One Fall." I remember when this one was first being created. We hear her on the piano, working something out, until suddenly there is a new song. I have no idea how this happens, but all four of the people I live with over here have this gift. I just listen.
4 comments:
i child so talented... a blessing. however, as a mother, i have always been afraid of the musical talent in my kids. maybe because this ability is completely absent in me and maybe because as a child i had four friends who worked hard on their cellos and violins, hours and hours after school and never had a true childhood. so secretly i am glad my kids take after me!
My husband's mom was like that, studied violin, all the time, from age 2 - teens. Then she quit. It was too much. He learned from that. So with our kids, the drive to pursue music comes from them. We encourage, but we don't push. Somehow there is a balance.
Beautiful, you can be proud and happy.
I think this one is my favorite!
Post a Comment