Our family life in the tropics. Lots of music, art, gardening, cooking, traveling, ponderings, and joy. Creating memories, traditions
and hopefully some humor. Trying to give back as well.

September 17, 2013

corner view~evening

This is a shot from our summer travels.  Fisherman's Wharf, in San Francisco, California.  After a Giants night game, which they won.  It was great.  More on that later, but for now will leave you with this photograph.
Happy week to my CV friends all over the globe!

9 comments:

Francesca said...

I've been there! :)

simply bev said...

Fisherman's Wharf at night is so fun! When I was there, musicians and artists set up all over the area. It was great!

Menthe Blanche said...

San Francisco is one of the U.S. cities that make me dream, I hope to go there one day!

Kristin said...

Oh San Fransisco is a dream city for me. It must have been wonderful to be there.

likeschocolate said...

dum dum me thought it was the Big Ben -gees. Have a great week!

Tzivia said...

Ah, San Francisco at dusk! That image is majestic!

anna said...

special moments! Love to go there some day..

Kari said...

I miss San Francisco. would love to head back there one day.

nadine paduart said...

the light in that tower!
n♥