Our family life in the tropics. Lots of music, art, gardening, cooking, traveling, ponderings, and joy. Creating memories, traditions
and hopefully some humor. Trying to give back as well.

September 24, 2013

corner view~what to do in your country

In our country it's nice to take a drive on a cool sunny day along eucalyptus lined roads and see what the world has to offer.  There are many beautiful cities as well, some have old architecture, some very new and modern.  While I love exploring places, and I have been to most of our states, I prefer the natural world best.

And what about your country?

11 comments:

simply bev said...

I bet the journey down that road has a heavenly scent since it's lined with those marvelous trees!

Kristin said...

I think your country is very much on my wish oben.So much incredible nature and sights!

nadine paduart said...

what i love about your picture is that it makes me dream. and it makes me dream of my favourite childhood story books about "tiny" (debbie or emma fro anglophiles). so, thank you, theresa, for this!
n♥

gis said...

I wish I could travel with you along that road!

likeschocolate said...

Sounds lovely!

babies said...

it looks like there are many pleasant surprises waiting behind that road bend.

Menthe Blanche said...

A road lined with eucalyptus trees .... I like these words...because eucalyptus are rare around my corner...!

Francesca said...

how nice to have traveled to most of your states, and abroad as well!

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

I'm just getting back to you after your recent visit. You have a lot of history on this beautiful blog of yours! And a lovely family. I love a country drive in fall perhaps most of all. Lovely photo!

jane said...

it´s lovely. :) wish i was there. :)

Cobalt Violet said...

Beautiful photo ... makes me want to jump in the car and take a road trip. Might take some time to find a road that pretty though!