This year Mother's Day was a day I felt very loved by my family. Shawn made banana bread in school that we had for breakfast. It was really good. He was really proud of it, which was so cute. Gary took us all to see "42," a great film about the life of Jackie Robinson. Then we all went out to dinner.
I have been very busy lately. The only thing I wish for is an extra day to get things done. There is a lot to do and we leave town in less than a month!

6 comments:
Sounds like a perfect Mother's Day!
You are a lucky mum !
In france, Mother's Day is May 26...
beautiful photo!
where are you off to this summer?
ahhhhh, mother's day! love it! looks like you were properly spoiled! :)
Happy Mother's Day!
great family protrait. there's no mistaking these are siblings from one nest; you guys look very much like one another!!!
n♥
Post a Comment