back cover of "No Turning Back" designed by Gary and Sky
Here is the final song to share with you from Gary's new album. This song, "Circling the World" is described by Gary as "about our inner search to find faith in love."
My interpretation -- This could be romantic love, or Divine love. I like to think of it as both.
The first line is, "Every mind, circles a world, tries to find the sun it left behind."
That has been my task in the last year since I began my daily meditation. A beautiful challenge, one that I have to recommit to daily. It's easy to leave the sun behind. But it's always there. We just sometimes forget.
A giveaway of the CD "No Turning Back" is happening this week on Facebook. Click here and like Gary's page to play along!

3 comments:
I'm going to see... and listen ;)))
So excited for your husband and your daughter ! Have s great weekend!
i like it that you meditate thinking of gary's line! (or that he wrote the lyrics thinking of you! :))
Post a Comment