Our family life in the tropics. Lots of music, art, gardening, cooking, traveling, ponderings, and joy. Creating memories, traditions
and hopefully some humor. Trying to give back as well.

June 19, 2012

corner view~vegetable

Do hot hot peppers count?  I think so.  I grew these a couple of years ago.  I got so many more than I was able to use but aren't they so beautiful?

Stay tuned for some gorgeous shots of our summer travels thus far...

Happy corner viewing friends!

14 comments:

Kristin said...

They look beautiful - red and green. Perfect. But they are very, very sharp, right?

tanïa said...

Love the colour, so hot! :o)

Bonnie said...

they ARE beautiful ! :)

gis said...

they definitely count, and are really beautifull. Lovely, deep, fiery red!

nadine paduart said...

i'm staying tuned.
get it coming.
n♥
red hot chili peppers anytime of the week, dear... ;)))

Heather said...

I have some growing in my garden. I hate to pick them though as they are pretty and bright in the garden.

likeschocolate said...

What yummy things did you make with the peppers! Can't wait to see where your adventures are taking you. Have fun!

Menthe Blanche said...

Yes, beautiful and no doubt very...tasty :)
I love spicy food!

Francesca said...

I'm still using the hot, hot peppers I grew two years ago - I grind them as needed, and they're still as flavorful and as spicy as they where back then! Hope they'll keep for at least one more year, because I don't plan on growing them this summer.

swig said...

yes they are! very! warm greetings from Paris!

Victoria | Hibiscus Bloem said...

Love a little heat in my food. The look so hot hot hot!

http://hibiscusbloem.blogspot.com/2012/06/corner-view-vegetable.html

Denise | Chez Danisse said...

They are lovely.

Ida/FarEastLogbook said...

Yum, my mouth is [almost] burning ;-)

Kasia said...

They look like dancing little dwarves with their green hats on :-) I do love spicy food but find hot peppers way too hot for me... They sutre are beautiful though!