I think swans are some of the most beautiful, elegant animals there are. This one lives in California, and I recently had the pleasure of meeting her.
Stay tuned for more on our adventures thus far. Suffice to say we are now on part two of our trip and things are going well, and we have had some wonderful times despite current illness, unexpected changes of plans, and accidents resulting in a couple of fat lips...
Because like the swans, that move so gently and peacefully, I am remembering that in stillness I find my peace, and somehow I am experiencing this daily.
5 comments:
stillness and peace.
too right, {for obviously very different reasons; i'm not traveling...}
hope all settles.
n♥
So glad you are able to find stillness despite all that is going on around you. Fat lips???? Ouch!
I do need to find more daily stillness, or peace, or both! Hope all is going well.
Beautiful ... love swans and you are right, they are so elegant. There is such a romantic feel photos have when there are swans in them! Are you back in LA? Of course, I am in Ojai. Ships passing again!
They are a beautiful animal with grace and presence. Sounds like a whole lot of stuff is going on in your corner. Hope the illnesses are behind you and the lips are back to normal. xo
Post a Comment