Our family life in the tropics. Lots of music, art, gardening, cooking, traveling, ponderings, and joy. Creating memories, traditions
and hopefully some humor. Trying to give back as well.

June 26, 2012

corner view~mineral

Annabel and Shawn contemplate the mineral rich river between Squaw Valley and Truckee, California, Lake Tahoe area

There was still snow on the mountains.

The pine filled air was rich with vibrant life.

It was so green there, I was virtually drinking it in.

10 comments:

Victoria | Hibiscus Bloem said...

How lovely. I can imagine the water was freezing cold and crystal clear.

http://hibiscusbloem.blogspot.com/2012/06/corner-view-mineral.html

tanĂ¯a said...

Sssshh, I think I can even hear the gurgling of the river and the rustling of the trees... ;o)

likeschocolate said...

I use to play in that river as a child. We would search for crawdads. Have a great week!

nadine paduart said...

i like the sound of that, drinking it in. i can just about sense that too.
n♥

Francesca said...

I think you can only find those place in the *new* world.

Kasia said...

Such a wonderful place to spend time with your family! I agree with Francesca on this one!

Bonnie said...

A perfect place for contemplating, by the look of it !

gis said...

What a lovely, perfect day! I can feel the murmur of the river, the cold water and slight breeze, and whisper of the wind!

;) said...

Stone and water... and lovely children... Paradise!!!
Have a nice week

flowtops said...

Aren't we lucky to be there with you, in just that gorgeous moment?

Nicki