plenty of "good silly".
She is a cutie (just like her sibliings) that is for sure!! xo
I love these!I hope you're all well and back at home!
i hope she's having a ball! she must be having a ball, no doubt...n♥
hope she's having lots of fun with that project!
I watched one episode and found it very intriguing. Skylar being so young and still giving sound advise on adult issues - and trying to sneak in a bit of silliness as well.She's a talented young American!Nicki
Silly is good! Glad she's enjoying herself.
This is a fun project for her! She is very confident.
She's a hoot!
You must be very proud of your lovely daughter!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
plenty of "good silly".
She is a cutie (just like her sibliings) that is for sure!! xo
I love these!
I hope you're all well and back at home!
i hope she's having a ball! she must be having a ball, no doubt...
n♥
hope she's having lots of fun with that project!
I watched one episode and found it very intriguing. Skylar being so young and still giving sound advise on adult issues - and trying to sneak in a bit of silliness as well.
She's a talented young American!
Nicki
Silly is good! Glad she's enjoying herself.
This is a fun project for her! She is very confident.
She's a hoot!
You must be very proud of your lovely daughter!
Post a Comment