Ahhh... I'm so happy I came back to see if the video was working. Yahoo.... Encore, bravo!! Oh, T this is awesome. You have a beautiful voice!! OK is there anything you can't do? BIG hugs... xo
You made me smile. This is such a lovely song and the poignancy of it came through in your soft, sweet rendtion. Wonderful gift of song you have---I was not graced in that area, but I enjoy listening to others. This was quite uplifting on a night when I needed desparately to smile---so---thank you.
22 comments:
i'm not sure whether my comment is there Theresa - I briefly lost my internet connection AFTER hitting "publish your comment" ... is it there?
Couldn't get your movie to play; it comes up as "private" on Youtube.
Hey T. I couldn't listen to the video. When I hit the button it says private. xo
Ah, I can't see. It was labelled private. You have me intriqued now.
Theresa, we can't see the video - I think it is set to "private" in YouTube.
Nicki
The video is private, so I was unable to view it.
D
Music is definitely a language I speak in my house.
This was an easy one for your family this week. How wonderful to have such a talented family.
Must be great to be surrounded by so many musicians! I'm impressed, because my family has no musical talent at all (instead of listening to music)!
I guess those apples didn't fall far!
Beautiful, Theresa!
wow so much music ... your song is very nice :)
Lovely! Music is definitely one of the main languages we speak at our house. Thank you for your sharing your music with us xx
I see it now! And I did smile!
Ahhh... I'm so happy I came back to see if the video was working. Yahoo.... Encore, bravo!! Oh, T this is awesome. You have a beautiful voice!! OK is there anything you can't do? BIG hugs... xo
theresa!
"you already did that part now, girl!"
ha ha ha
i absolutely adore all the little tweeks of words in between...
well done, woman!!!
n♥
You have a sweet voice! And I loved the painting you showed earlier. You're having fun, and that shows!
Nicki
well, it is clear who you oldest takes after (all of them, naturally) but miss tv advisor is just the spitting image of her talented mum :)
Great idea this video ! You have a sweet and nice voice.
I'll have to wait to ear this music, but I'm curious ;)
i still enjoy your cd you gave to me from gary!! he has excellent tast, this is great too!
Beautiful,Theresa . . . and what a brave woman you are to post this performance for us.
Loved it.
D
You made me smile. This is such a lovely song and the poignancy of it came through in your soft, sweet rendtion. Wonderful gift of song you have---I was not graced in that area, but I enjoy listening to others.
This was quite uplifting on a night when I needed desparately to smile---so---thank you.
Post a Comment