Our family life in the tropics. Lots of music, art, gardening, cooking, traveling, ponderings, and joy. Creating memories, traditions
and hopefully some humor. Trying to give back as well.
April 15, 2011
creative friday
Starting a few weeks ago we have changed the home school schedule. If the girls work hard Monday through Thursday, they get to focus on creative things on independent study Fridays. It has been wonderful. And they are working hard. Sewing, sculpture, reading, acting, singing, recording, photography, practicing instruments, filming, and making videos. There are a couple of people in the entertainment industry encouraging and pushing them to grow. And it has very good for them. Lest you think my oldest is miserable, she is not. I have never seen her happier. In the last photo, she is acting. Did she fool you?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
She did! What a marvellous idea to reserve a whole day for intense creativity.
How inspirational! I bet they will get a lot out of this!
She did fool me. How wonderful to have such motivated children. I would love to homeschool my children, but I have one child who likes to butt heads with me all day long.
What a great plan!
Sounds great! Enjoy!
Post a Comment