Our family life in the tropics. Lots of music, art, gardening, cooking, traveling, ponderings, and joy. Creating memories, traditions
and hopefully some humor. Trying to give back as well.
April 21, 2011
little missy lou
Little Miss Annabel recently won a contest where she got to meet with a person in the entertainment business. This woman not only offered to try to get Annabel the autograph of Julie Andrews, because she "knows Julie," oh my! -- but she encouraged Annabel to reach and grow as a singer.
"Sing something you would never ever do, and send it to me," was the assignment.
So for the last few weeks Missy Lou, as I often call her, has been studying Chaka Khan, one of the world's best vocalists. She picked one of my favorite songs to sing, which is a very challenging one, because of the voice range it covers.
Gary plays the piano on this one. Sky and I made the video of photos we shot of the Missy. I am learning to use iMovie, it's so fun!!
Here it is: "In Love We Grow."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Way to go Annebel! How fantastic! Love the song!
Wow. That's pretty incredible! And those photos are so gorgeous -- Missy Lou is one talented young lady, and I can't wait to see where she goes!
Beautiful my friend, simply beautiful!! Annebel congrats on the contest. Keep reaching for the stars they are yours to reach for. Big hugs... xo
What a wonderful photo of little missy lou.
Wonderful!
Post a Comment