Where does the time go? What happened to the 20-year-old me? How will our children change as they become adults? What a trip it is to become older. And what a blessing time brings. Wisdom. Patience. Understanding. Reflection. New experiences. Surprises. Change.
These are the time-related questions and thoughts I find myself contemplating these days. The older I get, the less I realize that I know for certain.
I think my husband described time well in his song,
New Life:
"Time is an illusion
But it still feels too short to me"
CV lesson of the day for me, and maybe you! Seize the moment. Seize the day. Love the time you have to experience the gift of your life. And happy Wednesday, April 6th, 2011.
17 comments:
Good thoughts. Thank you.
I love the photo of you,
and your husbands lyrics, and the lessons!!
"Oh, oh how I'd like to know,oh,
where does the time go?" (I think that is from the Grateful Dead! sorry it just popped into my mind with thougths of time:))
Happy week, and thank you for your thoughts and wishes in your comment to us and for Japan.
xo
Time is question(s), you're right. And your portrait is beautiful, like the angels which I can see here :)
Wonderful thoughts about time, which is really an astonishing phenomenon!
We should all take time to enjoy the moment and not have regrets of yesterday or the worries of tomorrow. I see where your children get their beauty from. xo
Live now, reflect later... I try, but I often get pulled into past, future or parallel worlds.
You are right though, getting older does wonders for our appreciation of time.
You were and still are a lovely looking woman!
I don't know where the time goes, and you have the answer better than I do, I sense that. But we did create some amazing human beings during the last several years. I love the photo of your kids, and the clip of you.
and so we shall. but where time hides, no-one knows. not even this ninja :)
look at young gal you!
Nothing like kids to make you think about time. Things change every day.
art therapist in a psychiatric ward... that sets me off thinking of a well known psychiatric hospital in ghent, where THE BEST exhibitions are run a few times a year. respect!
n♥
you are so right ... great CV !!
agree with you
nice CV
have a great day
there are the never-ending thoughts that comes with more life & experience, and even more with a mommy's heart !
I don't have your email Theresa, but I want you to know I've thinking about your vacation (tick tick says the clock !!) feel free to ask if you need anything before or while you're here. i would even give you my phone number etc...
ps : I don't think you'll have to worry too much about these three sweehearts (beautiful portrait !) they have such great parents, and the best possible start in life to build their future.
Wow! You look so different. Yes, sieze the moment is a very good idea!
So very true -- I just turned around and they are all grown...
'What happened to the 20-year-old-me?' That is a very good question and your answer to it may define your life, so better make it a good one!
i like your advise - seize the monent :)
Post a Comment