They get me through a trip to my least favorite store with their humor, innocence, and sweetness. Yesterday I took them to town for a shopping trip. There are many opportunities for life lessons I tell you, like losing wallets and responsibility and honesty when the wallet is turned in, all in the aisles of WalMart.
10 comments:
Oooo! Walmart has banana phones again!!! LOL I gotta get back there!!...Thanks for sharing.
I love this post. Each of them are having a different kind of conversation, judging by the looks on their faces. :) ~ Conny
love it!!! they are a fun crew!!
The 3 peas in a pod might have a banana to their right ear, but I like how they all have a different expression on their faces. Cute!
This has me smiling :)
There's a life lesson in almost anything!
i can totally see why! can definitely see the actors emerging here.
priceless pic! and yes, those life lessons!
Adorable! And yes, there are life lessons everywhere one looks!
Excuse me, is your banana ringing??
The pictures are hilarious. Thank´s for sharing. Greetings from a german reader :) Nicole.
Post a Comment