Our family life in the tropics. Lots of music, art, gardening, cooking, traveling, ponderings, and joy. Creating memories, traditions
and hopefully some humor. Trying to give back as well.

March 8, 2011

corner view~wood

Every once in awhile I create something that I am really happy with.  This is one such thing.  It all started with a piece of wood, layers of acrylic paint, shells, twigs, rocks, and more wood - driftwood, gluegun, and...

viola!

My version of our family crest.

10 comments:

PoetessWug said...

WOW! You're very creative with wood!

cate said...

very nice, theresa!

Francesca said...

It is a beautiful sign Theresa. Glueguns are a lot of fun.

Joyce said...

A wonderful crest! I like how you used all natural materials to create it. xo

nadine paduart said...

:))). i take it that is the surname of the house?

likeschocolate said...

I like it!

KathyA said...

Sweet!

Don said...

You are a star!

;) said...

Nice... and sweet.

la ninja said...

ha ha. coat of shells :)