Our family life in the tropics. Lots of music, art, gardening, cooking, traveling, ponderings, and joy. Creating memories, traditions
and hopefully some humor. Trying to give back as well.

March 28, 2011

7 facts about me

Thanks to my daughter Skylar for the stylish blog award.

Most of you already know these things.
I love my husband.
 I love my kiddos.
I love fine art and studied it in college.

Humor keeps me sane.

I love music and singing.  I wish I were a great singer.  I am not, but I am ok.
My favorite plant is tulsi.  The kids and I eat it every day.    

  The activity that makes me happiest is hiking in the woods.

The rules for accepting this award are:
1.) Give thanks to the person who gave you the award, and link back to them
2.) Mention 7 facts about yourself
3.) Pass it on
I have chosen Annabel and Lucinda and Joyce.

6 comments:

PoetessWug said...

Very nice! :-)

Andrea @ little buckles said...

Gorgeous photos. You live in a beautiful place wherever it maybe xo

KathyA said...

You can't hear me but I'm singing "Getting to Know You"! ♫ :)

Joyce said...

Beautiful photos! Thank you my friend. Enjoy your golden day. xo

Francesca said...

I always like reading this kind of posts -- but I'm so bad at thinking of something to write about myself!

Cobalt Violet said...

Thank you!!! You are so sweet! I have been so busy with school I have to get to it!