My brother and his wife got a puppy last year. We have no pets. My kids, especially Shawn, LOVE this dog, Bandit, almost as much as they do their aunt and uncle! We will be seeing my family this summer for a family reunion at the Michigan Dunes. I can't wait. And guess who will be there??
It's amazing how much we can love our dogs. And how much our dogs can love us.


24 comments:
Lovely dog and it's not surprising he's being adored by your son.. :0)
So lovely. I love dogs, I had a lot of time and money and a big house, I had several dogs.
Awwwww! There's a lot of love in the world, but none like the love of a dog! :-) Have a good vacation frolicking!
The photo of Shawn and the pup looks like a match made in heaven.
Theresa, you will be a stone throw away from me!!
I had "my" Gary listen to Shawn's video, he says he is very talented ande has natural timing. He doesn't even see this with many. xo
It really, really is. I'd have it no other way ;)
Ooh, such a pretty one! Bandit might be a far-away-relative of our Paula, she's a Border Collie Mix! Dogs can give such a special kind of love. They love you no matter who you are or what you look like. And sometimes they even feel your mood. :o)
That Bandit looks really cute :)
Bandit seems like a lovely nice dog!! I would love a dog, but he / she will be too much alone...so I have a cat!
Sweet pic of boy and dog!
i used to be very scared of dogs when i was a child. i got bitten in the belly by a dog who just got puppies.
it took me years to get over it, but once i did, i became a true dog person. they bring so much love and happiness to our lives! greatly thankful for the dog who has joined me in life for the past couple of years.
♥
that dog has VERY soulful eyes...
Yes, that's the good thing about pets - they don't argue or talk back! They accept us just the way we are :-)
They are going to have a blast!
I would be wonderful if every child could have a pet --but not realistic. I'm glad Shawn is going to see that dog soon again!
dogs and dunes! sounds like heaven!
such gorgeous dog!!!
So cute! Oh, how I miss having a dog!
(I borrow my sister's for puppy snuggles!)
That last photo is adorable.
that's the kind of dog i like, and i'm not into dogs!
What a lovely dog!
Enjoy your reunion with your family this summer, Theresa. My kids have been begging for a dog forever. This just might be the year we give in.
I have awarded you the "stylish blog award". Go here and follow the rules to accept it. :) http://skywritingmusic.blogspot.com/2011/03/7-facts-about-moi.html
Love,
Sky
what a sweet dog. and bandit? one of the essential doggity dog names. hm, are you planning on adding to the family, too?
Dogs love us so unconditionally...it never ceases to amaze me.
Glad your son and Bandit will have an opportunity to spend time together this summer.
Lovely looking dog.
Post a Comment