Our family life in the tropics. Lots of music, art, gardening, cooking, traveling, ponderings, and joy. Creating memories, traditions
and hopefully some humor. Trying to give back as well.

March 10, 2011

annabel

Annabel has been working on her cooking and baking.  Right as we speak she is making chocolate chip cookies.  Also she is developing her singing.  Here is her latest singing video.  And here is her latest acting video.  This is her blog if you want to leave a comment for her.  Hope you enjoy!

7 comments:

KathyA said...

Good for Annabelle that's she's following her muse -- wherever it takes her. And I love the shirt!

PoetessWug said...

Beautiful voice.....And the cookies look good too! :-)

flowtops said...

Loved the song! I can imagine you are very proud of her.

la ninja said...

look at her going... nice one you've got there :)

Joyce said...

She can sing, act and bake! All this talent in one little gal. Her voice is so beautiful. I am sending warm thoughts her way for her dream to come true. xo

cate said...

yummmm! love this post, theresa... and of course you should be one proud mama!!!

Valerie said...

all I can see is her beaming face ( not evne the food !) and how pretty she looks !
and... what a beautiful voices your girls are gifted with !