When I have three kiddos to take to town, a broken camera to fix (I just paid $150 to have it repaired, grrr), a birthday party to plan for next weekend, a complicated summer trip to plan, laundry to fold, a busy week to get ready for, and a car to bring in for repair my lovely husband just reminded me about!
Oy vay!
At least we have some cooler weather now. I LOVE the clouds.
But it's all good. Hope you are having a great weekend!
Signed, Mama duck

6 comments:
oi, drama queen,
get off it, will you? ;)
(just jesting, pet)
Balance!
Keep it up mama duck!
Apparently YOU!! Ha! Ha!
phew! easy does it...those to-do lists can drive us mad sometimes. but since we are the one creating them, we can also choose how to go about them! i am sure you are breathing and enjoying inbetween, right?
Women handle it all!
You're such a good mom...
Post a Comment