I always feel like I can breath better. The forest calms me. I tried living in the desert for a year and by the end of the year had to run not walk back as fast as I could to a living near the forest.
Thank you for this post, it's a beautiful reminder of the value of spending time with nature! The photos really capture the feelings of joy and playfulness and simplicity from your time in the forest!
i love the pebble trail ! land art ! i can't believe you guys are bare legs & wearing t-shirts ! it is so wet & cold and miserable here. forests are our lungs. men should always keep that in mind !
9 comments:
I always feel like I can breath better. The forest calms me. I tried living in the desert for a year and by the end of the year had to run not walk back as fast as I could to a living near the forest.
Oh my friend I too feel the same among the trees!! xo
It looks like the kind of forest where you can have all kinds of fun too!! I remember doing that when I was young...Enjoy!
I love the photo of the green swirly patch amidst the brown!
Thank you for this post, it's a beautiful reminder of the value of spending time with nature! The photos really capture the feelings of joy and playfulness and simplicity from your time in the forest!
ohhh what a fantastic nature-post =) i think, your really have got the perfect family...
i got your cd today!!! THANK YOU A LOT!!! i will link you next week, i think... i will tell you ;-)
have a lovely day...
i DID it... ;-)
I am a tree girl too. How lovely to be with family in the forrest!
i love the pebble trail ! land art !
i can't believe you guys are bare legs & wearing t-shirts ! it is so wet & cold and miserable here.
forests are our lungs. men should always keep that in mind !
Post a Comment