My littlest girl (Mom, I'm 11, I am not little anymore) wants to be an actress who also sings and does great things to help the environment.
So this song that she just recorded is fitting, and expresses what is most meaningful to her right now. She LOVES comments if you have a YouTube account.



6 comments:
she is growing up so fast!! love her voice, so fresh and sweet!
She is such a doll--the photos capture her, her voice, her soul.
wow annabel! you rock!
Oh, she has a terrific voice! She will go far!
Your sweet baby girl is beautiful and sings like an angel. I love her voice. xo
PS I just sent you an email. Thank you!!
I don't have a youtube account but please tell her that I have listened to her song and I think she has the sweetest voice!!!
And she is so beautiful too :)
Post a Comment