Our family life in the tropics. Lots of music, art, gardening, cooking, traveling, ponderings, and joy. Creating memories, traditions
and hopefully some humor. Trying to give back as well.

August 19, 2010

happy birthday sky~14

 
To the girl who first made me a mother, and certainly a much better person.  You are a joy to be with.  You add so much light and happiness to all of our family, and to many other people you meet.  I am so grateful and feel very blessed to be your mother.  Sometimes when I look into your eyes I can still see the baby I met fourteen years ago.

6 comments:

la ninja said...

¡felicidades! :)

Daan said...

Happy Birthday, dear Sky!

14 magical!

Have a lovely Birtdayparty!

Love the part about still seeing your baby in her eyes, so special, 14 years ago you where born as a mother.

Elizabeth said...

Happy birthday, deep and beautiful Sky!

Francesca said...

happy, happy birthday Sky!

Cobalt Violet said...

Have a beautiful birthday! My niece is August 20th too!

KathyA said...

What a beautiful young woman! Happy Birthday, Sky!