Our family life in the tropics. Lots of music, art, gardening, cooking, traveling, ponderings, and joy. Creating memories, traditions
and hopefully some humor. Trying to give back as well.

May 28, 2010

walking with the wind

This is another song Sky wrote when she was younger.  One of my favorites as well.  Now on Youtube...

It's called Walking With the Wind."  Click to listen.


Walking with the Wind
Skylar Marks 2008

I can feel the sun, rising 'bove the sea.
I can feel the sea, washing below my feet
and I feel myself while I'm walking with the wind.

I can feel the sound, moving up from the floor.
I can feel the stars, falling into my soul
and I feel the music as I'm walking with the wind.

Solo

And I feel the music as I'm walking with the wind.
As I'm walking with the wind.

5 comments:

Angie Muresan said...

You are all so talented!

Elizabeth said...

Sophie and I love this beautiful song and the sweet voice singing it!

angelina said...

beautiful!

sarapirat said...

sweetness!

soisses-dasleben said...

really fantastic words! i am impressed...