
I love handmade cards, which is what I got from my kiddos for Mother's day. The drawings were adorable, in addition the texts were wonderful:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shawn, age 6:
haPee MUTHrS Daye MOM
I am so hapee theaT I LIV WITH U
haPee MUTHrS DaYe MOM
LOVE ShAWN
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Annabel, age 10
Dear Mommy,
I love you so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so,
so much more than I just wrote. Here's why. You love me. You
take care of me. You clean up. And, well your just a great mom.
Love, your daughter,
Annabel
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Skylar, age 12
Happy Mother's Day!
I love you more than ever! Thanks for everything in life from
alphabet soup to zippers! Thanks so much for letting us home
school and do Taekwondo. Thanks for always taking care of us
and cheering us on, thanks for making life fun.
Love you forever,
Sky
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
No comments:
Post a Comment