Our family life in the tropics. Lots of music, art, gardening, cooking, traveling, ponderings, and joy. Creating memories, traditions
and hopefully some humor. Trying to give back as well.
January 21, 2014
corner view~the colors of january
This year January is blue, red, green, yellow, orange. January is travel, meals and walks and praying with friends - old and new. January is music. Joy. Optimism. Celebrations. And lots of laughter. What, my friends, is the color of laughter?
Beautiful, vibrant photos---such a wonderful variety of colors! :>) Are those monks in the orange? Here, if someone wears an orange JUMPSUIT, it means jail. For me the color of laughter is bright pink/fuschia and a vivid yellow. On your comment about the ornaments, I once considered tossing them ---Yikes! I have since realized their value in memories and that their scratches and old designs add tenderness to their design.
17 comments:
oh, travel!
i had a sense of colour being offered, just before i clicked onto your page. i was not disappointed! vibrancy!!
n♥
Those are some lovely colors, a nice break from the colors of my January.
I think that for me the color of laughter is a nice bright orange!
Dana
red!
Love your colours and your post is beautiful `answer` to the question!!
♡
Such colour! A feast for my eyes.
Oh, your tropical January photos bring me warmth on our very chilly winter day! How I envy you this morning!
What rich wonderful colors! I think all colors are smile-worthy, but I have to agree with Dana. I think bright orange would be the color of laughter.
Yellow is laughter:) how different are the colours of january in your part of the world!
There are so many vibrant colors around you!!! Enjoy!
Beautiful!
Now I want to eat one of those oranges! Hopefully in a few days real food will be coming my way.
Your January is beautiful!!!
All colours seen and heard and felt are the colours of laughter.
I'm smiling here - beautiful people, beautiful times.
Nicki
Beautiful, vibrant photos---such a wonderful variety of colors! :>)
Are those monks in the orange?
Here, if someone wears an orange JUMPSUIT, it means jail.
For me the color of laughter is bright pink/fuschia and a vivid yellow.
On your comment about the ornaments, I once considered tossing them ---Yikes! I have since realized their value in memories and that their scratches and old designs add tenderness to their design.
Yes, those are monks in the orange, not jailbirds! :)
my color of laughing is what you are showing here with the colors of january!
Love those oranges ;)
Post a Comment