Our family life in the tropics. Lots of music, art, gardening, cooking, traveling, ponderings, and joy. Creating memories, traditions
and hopefully some humor. Trying to give back as well.

December 1, 2013

san diego, final post

Decisions.
We make them based on comparing contrasting options.
Too big, too small, too urban, too quiet.
All the while balancing it all, sometimes like a juggling clown, we throw the balls in the air, over and over, until all we see is a blur of moving spheres.
And then, in a moment, it all becomes clear.

And we know just what to do.
The trick is to wait for the clarity.

2 comments:

Francesca said...

i really like how your recent posts read, like poems.

Cobalt Violet said...

Fun! I love San Diego. I still have a lot of friends down there. I lived there for about 4 years and had such an amazing experience. Glad you got to spend time with your family.